Followers

Thursday 15 January 2009

award


i feel so lucky,nicola,rozzy and katherine have all given me this award
the rules to this award are
1.You need to name 5 things you are addicted to.
2.Put this award on your Blog and link it to the person who gave it to you.
3.Nominate 5 Bloggers and leave a comment on their Blog.

so here goes 5 things i am addicted to
1)my family
2)trimcraft(and chatting to all my friends on there)
3)crafting
4)espresso
5)smoking
i want to nominate,
claire
anita
jude
jenni
ruth

4 comments:

Nicola said...

Congratulations on receiving this award Andrea, you do so deserve it hun. xxx

Lyselia said...

Congratulations on receiving the award Andrea, well deserved, and thank you for the recognition, and sending the awrd my way.

Hugs, Rue

jude said...

Thanks for the lovely award Andrea
Have happy crafty weekend
jude

Nicola said...

I have left something on my blog for you Andrea. -x-