Monday, 31 August 2009
Sunday, 30 August 2009
Thursday, 27 August 2009
the lovely anesha awarded me this blog,thankyou very much
Rules only if you want to:
1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name seven things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate seven Kreativ Blogger and let them know.
can't think of anything interesting about me lol so i will just nominate seven fellow bloggers
Wednesday, 26 August 2009
Tuesday, 25 August 2009
Wednesday, 19 August 2009
Tuesday, 18 August 2009
Wednesday, 12 August 2009
Monday, 10 August 2009
for all these large cards i have used one sheet of a3 card to make an 8x8 base,one sheet of a4 for matting and one sheet of 12x12 dovecraft christmas scrap paper,once i had matted and layered i just picked out parts of the pattern to 3d or add glitter and gems to,some of the cards like the blue trees had a band of paper matted on to silver card and layered on with foam pads,the good thing is there is no waste as the white cardstock left over is just the right size to make a gift voucher card.there is also enough paper left to make matching gift tags so not much wastage at all