Followers

Monday 10 August 2009

another large card


for all these large cards i have used one sheet of a3 card to make an 8x8 base,one sheet of a4 for matting and one sheet of 12x12 dovecraft christmas scrap paper,once i had matted and layered i just picked out parts of the pattern to 3d or add glitter and gems to,some of the cards like the blue trees had a band of paper matted on to silver card and layered on with foam pads,the good thing is there is no waste as the white cardstock left over is just the right size to make a gift voucher card.there is also enough paper left to make matching gift tags so not much wastage at all

2 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Wow Andie, you are more advanced that I am with my Xmas cards, but this one is absolutely gorgeous, love the colouring its really wintery. Well done with love and hugs Shirleyxxxxxxxxx

Eiglas said...

What a special card Andie! I hope you have a really good home for it!
I'm very mean with Christmas cards and only make lovely ones (like yours) for special peeps who won't bin them on Boxing Day! LOL!
You've stolen a march on me though - I haven't even thought of Christmas yet!
Great blog Chuck - I do pop in now and then!
Hugs,
Eiglas
x